Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Get on Board!!!

A Muse Studio is having a sign-up bonus! I am having so much fun with my a|s business! If you think you would enjoy getting together with really nice and very happy people and playing with paper and rubber, then a|s might be just right for you. Think about it, everyone is happy when stamping, right? All my guests go home with several wonderful projects they made themselves, and with smiles on their faces. We talk about being wives and mothers, and we talk about completely silly things like how much we love Bubblegum glitter.

At the end, they write down a few things they want, I collect the money, and in about a week, they get their new toys. Yes, it is that fun and easy. a|s even has preplanned workshops, so if you are too nervous to design projects yourself-no worries! It's done like dinner! (Which is actually not even started at my house yet tonight!)

To join my team, look here.

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

What a screamin' deal! I wish I was at all of your workshops!